Blue is rugged, yet refined. It is the product of a methodical process that took months to complete. Blue's maple top veneer was first treated with a dark maple stain. Then, layers of dark primer and blue paint were added to seal the wood. Layers of lacquer were applied to provide a high gloss finish. Unconventionally, the primer, paint and lacquer were slowly chipped off to reveal the stunning dark maple veneer.
- LP style
- Set-neck, scale length 24.75"
- 22 frets
- Maple-top basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard
- 2 volume (1 push/pull), 2 tone, 3-way switch
- Pick-up configuration: Humbucker + Humbucker/Single-coil
- Black bridge pick-up cradle
- Cream binding
- Silver hardware, black knobs